This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Tests battery’s condition of all sizes of hearing aid batteries
- Battery life (percentage of remaining battery life) will appear on the digital display
- Storage is provided at the bottom to store 2 batteries
- Place the battery into the slot. Note: place negative side of the battery downwards and positive side of the battery upwards.
- Slide the battery upwards and notice the digital display. Note: if the bars on the digital display goes up and stays there, it is a good battery. Only if it goes up halfway or goes up and fades down, you should change the battery.